Wednesday, January 30, 2013

New Blog - New Beginnings

I have been tossing around the idea of creating a blog for a while now. Needless to say, nothing really flowed together. I was certain writing was the avenue I was being led into - there were just too many current events suggesting it! I just didn't know how this was going to happen.

When one sets out on this journey, there are a lot of questions that arise! There are a multitude of subjects to write about and where do I fit in? How am I going to do this? Who will want to read what I write? Is what I write that important?

Then it happened...

Last night I was reading a magazine. One of the articles describes a few individuals who committed to doing a task for 365 days - an entire year! One woman snapped photographs each day of the events of her life. One woman knitted a small project every day. The article was very moving and inspiring. Thats when it hit me!

Although 100 days is far from 365 days, it is a start! Maybe after 100 Days of Praise there will be 100 days of something more!

All my questions and concerns have been set aside today.

For today I am beginning my journey!

I will wait and see where it takes me!

I am reminded today of the song "Come Away" by Jesus Culture. In that song it says, "... It's going to be WILD! It's going to be great! Its going to be full of Me!"

Come along and follow me on my journey!




No comments:

Post a Comment