Thursday, January 31, 2013

Praise Him with Your Words {Day Two}


"Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee."
Psalm 63:3

Today is Day Two of my 100 Days of Praise! Today my "lips shall praise Him"!

Our words are very powerful! The very things we say can bring hurt or healing. Think for a moment about someone who spoke healing, comfort, and peace to you. Their words were rich and touched you immensely! They may not have even known the impact their words had on you.




Today I will Praise Him with the words I say! I want to bring healing, comfort, and peace to others. I will speak to others as my Heavenly Father speaks to me. Today I will guard my mouth and the words that I say! I will praise Him (and others) with my words!

*****

You can read how my journey of 100 Days of Praise began here!

*****

I'm sharing this at: Almost Friday - Thriving Thursdays - Thoughtful Thursday -




3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful post. :)
    Visiting today from the Almost Friday hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your encouragement and for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Great post. I found you through the give a way.Now following you.Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance.
    Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that we just started, It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Here's the link in case you want to check it out.
    http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/2013/02/weekly-goals-5.html Thanks again
    Lenetta

    ReplyDelete