Thursday, February 7, 2013

{Day Seven} Praise Him for His Peace

Ahhh! His Peace! The peace that passes ALL understanding! The peace that all of a sudden, out of nowhere, it covers you. I love when His peace surrounds me. It is so... uhm... peaceful!

Have you felt His peace? Maybe you feel His peace while watching water - a river, the lake, an ocean. Maybe you feel His peace when you are praying. Perhaps when you are holding a small sleeping child.

Is it in the quiet times that you feel His peace the most? For me that is the time I feel His peace. When I calm my mind and focus on Him. When I concentrate on all that He has done in my life. For those few moments I sit in quiet. I try not to worry about the future. I trust Him and know that He knows what is best for me. I simply sit and focus on Him.

Today, Praise Him for His Peace! Take a few moments to sit in quiet and think on Him. Remind yourself of where you were and where you are now. Thank Him for all that He has done in your life. Don't think about the future or what you need to do later today - simply take a few minutes and focus on Him. Feel His peace. Soak in His presence. Surround yourself with His love.

Have a Blessed (and peaceful) day!




I'm sharing this at: Womanhood with Purpose, Fellowship Fridays,



No comments:

Post a Comment