Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Praise Him for The Little Things {Day Six}

Today I praise Him for the little things! I've heard it said before that "the little things make up the big things" and it's true! So today I am looking at the little things in my life and I praise Him for them!

The time I found a parking spot right by the door in the rain. Little thing... Praise Him!

The time a branch fell out of a tree just after I got out of my chair. Little thing... Praise Him!

The time all the lights were green on my way to work. Little thing... Praise Him!

The first time my newborn slept through the night? Little thing... Praise Him!

The moment I found something I had lost. Little thing... Praise Him!

The friend who called out of the blue when I was having a "woe is me" day. Little thing... Praise Him!

Take a moment today and Praise Him for the Little Things in your life today!

Have a Blessed day, too!




I'm sharing this at: Wise Woman, Works for Me Wednesday




No comments:

Post a Comment